Saturday, 16 April 2016

#Meatfree

Hello, and welcome back! 

I know it's been a while, and I write that sentence way more than I should! So I do apologise - another thing I say too much. But I do mean it 

It's been a great year or so, and I can't wait to update all you guys and get back into blogging again! Basically I still have the greatest boyfriend in the world, I have moved out of my parents house, I learnt to wallpaper, I got accepted into university and I cut all my hair off. Not all of it. Most of it. 

 So this is what I look like now;


I have an undying love for leopard print and I just can't help it. 

You're probably wondering why I've titled this post with #meatfree. Well, me and my other half have decided to try a vegetarian diet, for a period of time, probably 2 weeks. We're both pretty unhealthy when it comes to food,  and we figured that vegetarianism might be a healthier option for us. 
So yesterday, we did our first #meatfree shop, stocking up on quorn products. I'll keep you updated with a food diary each week, complete with pictures and it will be very honest, so if we have a non meat-free day, I won't pretend that we didn't. It will be a challenge, so we'll see how it goes! 
If anyone has any veggie dish recipes, feel free to let me know about them!

I want to do a weekly outfit post, and a weekly wish list, so expect one of those soon! 

I hope you're all well, and I'd love to hear about what you'd like to see me post, if you have any ideas, please leave a comment! 

Thank you for reading! 

Jessabelle xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica