Friday, 9 August 2013

unrealistics

#15

#15 by jessiicups featuring zip dresses




So there's a few things on here that are pretty unrealistic, like the Louis Vuitton bag and the Vivienne Westwood watch, but I really want them ;___;
My brothers girlfriend actually has this LV bag and comes round with it and it is torture.

Anyway, I'm not well right now [I have tonsillitis thanks to Alice] So I've not been looking my best and haven't wanted to do an OOTD, thought I'd do a little wishlist instead :)

I just ordered the bodycon dress from Ark.co.uk it's on sale at £18, plus theres 25% off all sale items in the Ark sale so I got a few more things (dresses), as it's my birthday on Monday and decided I wanted to treat myself :)

I need some trainers/shoes that I can wear with jeans because I don't really have any! And I definitely need some new heels!

I've fallen in love with Ark.co.uk their sale is SO good right now, you should check it out if you want to spend all of your money.

x



7 comments:

  1. II'm really in love with this blue dress, its absolutely stunning, :)

    I love it :D


    Check out my Blog Sale | DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate those heels are amazing ♥____♥ I will slap you if you ever get an LV bag like though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That watch is lush! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for the ring as its so similar to the ring I included in my last wishlist but a teensy bit cheaper I'm happy you included it haha
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those earrings are adorable <3 I have a something similar by Swarovski (without the crosses)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress and shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica