Friday, 19 July 2013

A perfect day to start blogging again

I know it's been way too long since I last blogged, but I've been really busy and just haven't been up to it until today! It's so hot and I've never done an OOTD outdoors before, so this is my first!
Since I last blogged, I got a tattoo and re-pierced my medusa and I did dye my hair purple again, but it's faded... back to an ugly brown/red colour.


DSC_8069
Purple dress- Vero Moda | Hair Bow - Birdcage Bows* | Bag- Blog Sale

I really love this dress, I think it was £15 when I got it, but it is a little longer than the other dresses I wear but it is really comfortable and flattering. :)

DSC_8077

I really don't like this photo, but it shows the bow off a little. I chose Laura Lemon and I love it so much. It makes me feel like a Disney princess when I wear it! I might have to get some more bows from the store, they're all so pretty! And it came really fast too! They also offer a custom bow option, and they come in different sizes! I think they're a really good price too! 

DSC_8080

So I said I got a tattoo, and I can't say that but not show you all! It's an Alice in Wonderland inspired tattoo, which was designed by Lyndsy Vu who is amazing. It's not completely finished yet, and cannot wait for it to be all done and colourful and everything! I can't stop staring at it! <3

Also my ring up there is from Topshop and it's my favourite piece of jewellery at the minute!

Hopefully I'll blog something a little better soon! 
Thanks for all your patience xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow! that tattoo is amazing so jealous :') love your clutch bag too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair bow is so cute!Great pictures :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the bow- too cute :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica