Sunday, 17 February 2013

Wildfox you are too expensive x

#14




It's Spring now and the Clueless collection for Wildfox has begun. 
I want everything but I'm sorry Wildfox, I cannot afford your shit.
I will be buying things that just look like the collection :)
I might do a post with cheaper alternatives to Wildfox's collection if you'd like to see that! :)


But for now, these are a few things I need. I really need to read John Green's The Fault in our Stars, everyone goes on about it so it must be good! I also saw this blazer from River Island, and I don't know why I like it but I do, it's so cute!
I've been wanting a pair of floral jeans for ages, though I wouldn't really know how to wear them, and they'd need to fit nicely, so if anyone knows where I can get some from, please tell me!
And last, but not least... I STILL need some Chelsea boots, I did buy a pair from River Island for £15 but when they came they were pointy and I can't stand pointy shoes they make my feet look bigger than they need to and they just look weird, so I sent them back! I did spot these from Bank, which I might get if I have some money, even though they're only £25, I'm still poor!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day! 
But the half term is over, and it's back to college tomorrow, unfortunately!

6 comments:

  1. Added to the wish list :)

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I REALLY need to get The Fault In Our Stars, it sounds very good!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous. And you're right, I absolutely love everything on Wildfox too but I cannot even begin to image when I'd be able to afford even one thing from them! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should make an alternatives post :) love Wildfox but as if I could afford any of that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more, i'd prefer it so much more if it was cheaper, i walk into harvey nichols and nearly cry. i dont really know how they justify the price, because i dont think the quality is good whatsoever.

    em xx

    www.emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that blazer in my life so much, it is unreal! I feel the exact same about Wildfox, definitely not affordable & I'm not too keen on the quality for what I'm paying. Fussy!

    Kirsty xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica