Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Shopping + OOTD

I'm so glad I took these photos yesterday, as I'm rather ill today :( 
But yesterday I went into town with my mama and she bought me quite a few things, what a lovely woman.

DSC_8074

We originally went to go to the post office and get some wax melts, it ended up being a shopping trip.

DSC_8080 
 PAPERCHASE SALE: Passport case £1.25 | Stickers 10p and 50p | Writing set £3

I fell in love with the passport case, how cute is it! ;_; and the label said £2 but it came up as £1.25 so that is always a good thing!
The writing set is really pretty and I think i got the last yellow/peachy coloured set, but they had lots of other pretty colours available! And I just can't resist stickers <3


I really needed a new foundation, as I've been using a really cheap MUA one which is good, but I wanted a nicer one that matched my skin tone properly.
I haven't tried Rimmel's match foundation, but I'm looking forward to. It has had good reviews and a lot of bloggers seem to use it! And I just needed some new powder puffs, my last one broke and it was all big and fluffy and leopard print, sad time for me </3

DSC_8093 
HOUSE OF FRASER: Nina Ricci Sheer Shade Foundation RRP £12.99 | Nina Ricci Skin Illuminator pen £9.99 

I went to House of Fraser after I went to boots and saw the Nina Ricci section, and it was ANY 2 for £5 and I couldn't resist. I used the sampler of the sheer foundation and oh my god it was so velvety and looked beautiful on my skin so I can not wait to try this on my face [when I'm feeling better and going outside.] I also really need a corrector pen and this seems very capable and it brightens your skin lovely.  DSC_8100 They had some other products available in this deal, like facial care and some blushers/mascaras. They didn't have any lipsticks though, I have heard that Nina Ricci have really good lipsticks. I might have to go back again and hope they still have the two for £5 offer on and get some other bits!

DSC_8107 
AROMA: Little Hotties Wax Melts £6.99 | Christmas Bath Blaster £1 [on sale] | Yankee Candle Wax Tart £1.25 

I actually love this shop so much and I hope it doesn't go away, please stay in the Highcross! They sell a lot of Yankee Candles, some fancy oils and candles and they sell Bomb Cosmetics. They're like Lush I suppose! They have bath bombs, bath melts, face and body stuff, candles, handmade stuff - everything like that. They have such lovely designed bath bombs - most of them look like food! and they're only £2.29! The one I got is a Chrsitmas one, but it smells amazing, cinnamon and a slightly ginger-y fragrance! The Little Hotties wax melts are absolutely amazing, they smell beautiful and have a huge range of scents. You get a small box that you fill right up to the top of these wax melts and you can fit up to 40 in them! If you combine different smelling wax melts you get a different fragrance, so if you put a cherry one and a chocolate one together it would smell like cherries and chocolate <3

DSC_8089 
VERO MODA: Jumper RRP £25 

 I love Vero Moda. I got this jumper and my mum got the same one, but her is black with white ombre. We won't be seen out wearing these together. There's a rale in this shop which says '1 for -30% or 2 for -50%' which means if you buy something from that rale, you'll get 30% off, but if you buy two things you'll get 50% off! Which is amazing because we basically got buy one get one free! It cost £25 for both of our jumpers!
I must say that I'm not usually fond of the ombre style clothes, but I don't think this is too much in-your-face ombre and that it's quite simplistic and subtle.

OOTD:
DSC_8073DSC_8079


Jumper - Vero Moda | Leggings - Tesco | Lipstick - Beguild by Topshop

I think that the jumper just looks nice with something simple and plain, a nice lipstick and not too much make-up!
It will look n ice with some shoes too but I had taken mine off before I came upstairs, sorry! ;p
I'm also very aware of how strange I look >.<
And I know that the colours/tone of my photos are different to each other I just couldn't get the white balance right on my camera. -_-

13 comments:

  1. your blog is adorable! and i love that jumper!
    http://alicesbfljournal.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper, looks really cosy! The passport cover is too cute <3
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics very pretty,
    follow back, if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!! I adore that jumper!!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "so if you put a cherry one and a chocolate one together it would smell like cherries and chocolate"

    "There's a rale in this shop which says '1 for -30% or 2 for -50%' which means if you buy something from that rale, you'll get 30% off, but if you buy two things you'll get 50% off"

    looool thanks for explaining Sherlock.

    You look so hawt in these pictures bb - your hair looks sooo nice ♥ And I don't usually like ombre clothes either but this jumper is so cute.

    Can't you set a custom white balance on ya camera pal? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also weird but I wish my lips were a nice shape like yours dark lipstick looks soo much better on you >:( </3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the passport holder you got, so cute!
    Also I love your jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buys :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked up some lovely thing's, the passport holder is so cute!

    Sjmwell x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll need to let us know how the foundation goes as I've been quite keen to try it! In love with your new jumper too!

    Kirsty xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica