Sunday, 3 February 2013

indecisive OOTD and our short film

Hello lovelies!
Yesterday I was going to a meal with my family and then going to a  friends house to have a few drinks and I just did not know what to wear! I knew I wanted to wear some cute tights and my velvet skirt but it's just so hard to find something I have to go with it. [my wardrobe isn't as big as I'd like it to be]

DSC_8098DSC_8097

Top - 50p Charity shop | Velvet skirt - by Rain Rain | Tights - £1.50 [sale] Tesco 

This is the cute top which I half-showed you quite a while ago, it was 50p and I love the lacey detail <3
I feel like it is a bit big for me though, I'm not sure - its the bottom part of the lace because it sticks out I don't really feel comfortable wearing it outside. 



DSC_8101DSC_8117
Top [left] - Miss Selfridge | Top [right] Topshop | Velvet skirt - by Rain Rain | Tights - £1.50 [sale] Tesco | Frilly Socks - £3 Topshop | Studded shoes - £8 Tesco 

I love these tights so much, they're so cute. I don't know what I'll do when a ladder starts forming </3
Yeah, I was really indecisive I just didn't know what went well with it or if something was too dressy or whatever. I was just having one of those days.
In the end I just went for the plain black vest top, with the lacey pattern on the back which I think is really cute and makes it less boring.

DSC_8125

Apologies on the bra straps. It happens.

Also, my friend put our short film we made for college on YouTube.
It isn't great, we know. There are a few mistakes but it's here in case you'd like to have a look!
Unfortunately, YouTube made the video and sound a little jumpy :( Turn your speakers down a little!




On Wednesday I'll be doing a photoshoot with Alice for my college! It'll be fabulous and she'll look very classy and beautiful as always <3

14 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the first lacy top! What a bargain charity find ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I know! 50p well spent x

      Delete
  2. I love the first outfit, it's gorgeous and that top was an absolute steal!
    You lucky thing


    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tights and what a bargain love a bit of tesco!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skrit

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look so cute why didn't you wear the first one yesterday?! I luff it. Also yay for tripods your pictures look fab (nail polish emoticon). Although sort your white balance gurl (stone face). I am scared I don't wanna be in your photo shoot loool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk I feel like it would've been too much! heheheheh thanks <3
      idk how to do it i have actually forgotton how to use my camera o.O
      YOU WILL BE FINE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfits! I adore the first one! The top is lovely xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet lace detail on your top! i love the white one :)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfits :)

    love char_beyy xx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I particularly love the first outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica