Tuesday, 26 February 2013

A little something

Hello again :)
I've got a few new things, and I haven't blogged properly in a while -my bad.
Naturally this means I do have a few OOTD's to come, so no worries there!
I just can't wait until it's Spring/Summer so I can wear pretty dresses and not be absolutely freezing!

Anyway, last Thursday I went to London with the college to go to a gallery shopping.
I didn't buy as many clothes as I wanted to, mainly because of food + drinks + travel in London all adds up!


DSC_8068DSC_8075

Dress - £15 Camden market | Ankle boots - £10 Tesco | Knit Cardigan - £10 Tesco

I got this heart patterned dress from a little stall/shop thing in Camden. I instantly fell in love with it, and it was only $15 so I thought that was a bargain! I also bought a little Alice in Wonderland themed pocket-watch because it was only £5 and it was cute and I just NEEDED it at the time, haha. 
I do love Tesco sometimes. They have half sizes for their shoes, so I can get a 6½ and they fit perfectly :3
I found these ankle boots, they were the last pair and my size so it was fate.
>I also found this knit cardigan that was on my Winter wishlist, and it was on sale for £10 so I thought why not ^_^ It's super comfy and warm! I even braved going outside in this and not a coat!
When I took these picture's the colours didn't look that different until I put them on my laptop, sorry! 

Here's a closer look at my boots and my pocket watch!

 


And a close-up of the dress's pattern! 


Also, a big thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway, and to those of you that didn't win, I hope to be doing another one soon, so keep your eyes peeled! 

xoxo




12 comments:

  1. I love the dress, the print is really pretty!

    http://fixatedwithfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought that dress last time I went to Camden x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit!
    Supermarkets sometimes have the best clothes and shoes!

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Haha agreed! I love me some supermarket bargains! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress, it really suits you (and what a bargain too!) I'm hoping to go down to London for a few days in summer with a few friends... Mostly we're excited about going to Camden market!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful, can't believe it was only £15!
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is beautiful ans such a bargain! Your pocket watch is super cute :)
    New follower after bblogger chat :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool ^^
    Loving that pocket watch, I want it ^^

    Emi x
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the pattern, really flattering on you as well!
    Also hello fellow Leicester blogger!


    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica