I know I'm a little late on this giveaway, I think I hit 100 followers in November time!
I wanted to give something back to my followers, you're all lovely and I wish I could give each and every one of you something to say thank you, but I don't have that kind of money!
Here it goes!
I picked things that I've tried myself and I love [except the Models Own lip+cheek and Nail art kit, THE WINNER CAN TRY THOSE FOR ME]
SOAP AND GLORY:
- Hand Food - I love the smell of this and it's been my best friend lately!
- The Righteous Butter - Again, it smells gorgeous - all S&G products do!
- Supercat Liquid Eyeliner - I'm a big fan of super dark liquid eyeliner, and this one that isn't too messy is perfect!
- Lip and Cheek stain in Rouge Blush - I haven't actually tried this, but I am starting to love Models Own products, and thought this would be a nice addition to the giveaway!
- Nail Polish in Beetlejuice - My favourite nail polish this year, so far! It's so pretty and subtly glittery which is fabulous <3
- Nail art kit with pen + polish - I haven't tried this one either but I'm sure it'll be good, there's a lot of hype about nail art pens and such and if I were as good at painting my right hand than I am my left, I'd probably love a nail art pen! I thought this little kit was good because it has a little nail polish in it too! :)
- Sugar Plum Fairy gift set with: 3-in-1 bubblebath, showergel and shampoo, and a Sugar Plum Fairy high-gloss - These products smell so. Good. My niece got this for Christmas and it made me sad because I wanted it! It's so hard to give this away, but you deserve it!
- Jelly Pong Pong Venus Magical Pearls in Ambrosia - I love this product. It can be used as a high-lighter, bronzer or eyeshadow! It has tiny beads and you crush them when you use them, so cute! I also love Jelly Pong Pong's packaging <3
This giveaway is open world-wide, and closes on the 21st of February!
I shall notify the winner within 48 hours by email.
All entries are moderated!
Please make sure that you follow me via GFC AND leave a blog post comment with your email to enter.
Good luck, and thank you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway