Sunday, 27 January 2013

a small haul, OOTD

Hello Lovelies! 
I've been doing a little shopping today, which I haven't done in a long time so I've been really excited to blog!
I was going to do a video, because a lot of you lot are doing that, but my digi cam that has a video recording function is at my Grandads and the charger is lost. I refuse to use my phone because It makes me look and sound like a complete moron, and I'm a media student I should be using something proper :p

I got these leggings because I spotted them in the Topshop sale, and I've seen people sporting them and they actually looked okay. I thought maybe with a plain black top of some sort, they wouldn't be too hideous, as there is a lot going - Velvet, tie-dye, studs...... I'm just letting you know before you see them and be disgusted.

DSC_8139 DSC_8140

Shoes - £35 Boohoo [I'm selling them HERE for £30 incl. P+P] | Leggings - £7 [Sale] Topshop | Shirt - Tesco | Lipstick - Beguiled by Topshop

DSC_8144

So yeah, I don't think that they're too bad if you wear it with something plain! They are actually really warm and comfortable.
You must be wondering why I'm wearing these ridiculously high shoes!
Well, I have another 2 pairs that are similar to these, they were all £35 each and I want to cry because I can't walk in them I can only stand or sit down in them.
So I put them up on eBay if you'd like to have a look :) I'm selling some clothes too, only 1 1/2 days left! 
Click HERE for my eBay

Anyway, here are a few other things I purchased :)


DSC_8120DSC_8113
Kitten wall 2013 calandar - £2.50 Tesco | Owl notebook - £3 TK Maxx 

I usually get a calandar every Christmas, but my mum decided not to this year! :( So I picked this cute kitties one up from tesco for super cheap ^_^ And I needed a new notebook for college as my current one will be full up shortly.

DSC_8117DSC_8111
Crazy, Stupid, Love - £5 Tesco | Floral umbrella - £5.99 TK Maxx

I picked up this film because I haven't seen it yet, it's nearly Valentines Day and I always see GIF's from it on Tumblr so I'm assuming it's good. I shall review this and This Is 40 when it gets closer to V Day ^_^
I have needed an umbrella for around 4 years, I finally have one! It's so cute and floral and has the curly leather handle which I love <3 thank you TK Maxx.

DSC_8096
This necklace was £1.50 from Topshop, in the sale of course! I originally saw it and thought 'Hipster' but I kinda like it. I think it would look nice with something plain and simple.


DSC_8078DSC_8085

I know, it's a bit early for anklets and people probably don't actually wear them but I love them and have wanted some for so long, probably since I was like 15. I saw these for £2.50 and as the original price was £12.50, I thought it best to buy them now. Unfortunately I picked the one with the defect, the purple one wont go over my foot, so I'm just wearing it as a bracelet. Unless it's me that's the problem, huge feet?
Anyway, these will encourage me in the summer to not wear tights.


DSC_8073

I finally feel like a true blogger, having floral bed sheets [I have noticed that almost every blogger has them] I found this pretty set in Dunelm Mill for £15 and I just HAD to get it <3

DSC_8071

I am rather upset though, because they had a deal going on for the double set. [you may ask why do you not have a double bed Jessica? The answer is that if I did have one, you would never see the floor in my bedroom.] Anyway, the deal was EVERYTHING you see in this picture for £25 :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
It made me so sad.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely week. I shall be posting information about my giveaway tomorrow or the next day so please keep a look out! 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. LOVEE that notebook!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love the anklets, topshop sale s always amazing!! Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I was going off leggings, but those are lovely! and oh my God your calender is sooooo cute! :D
    I've just found your blog and I think it's great :D I've nomiated you for the Liebster award, please check out my post for more info :) xxx
    http://sally-blogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the duvet set! Such a shame they didn't have a deal on the single set too!
    Also those heels are amazing, I would never be able to walk in them haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen Crazy Stupid Love yet?! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very funny and Ryan Gosling is a delight to see! Along Emma Stone! :P eheh

      Delete
  6. Really cute bottoms! I love cats as well! Just followed!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica