Thursday, 20 December 2012

OOTD, early Christmas presents

I'm beginning to feel very Christmassy now :3
We had secret santa at college, we have the best class ever I love everyone! [sap]
I opened my Christmas presents from my bestest friend Alice last night, and I'm in love with everything, so I had to take photos straight away when I got home, which explains the messy hair and not so fabulous make-up!

DSC_8071

DSC_8079DSC_8082

She got me this lovely dress from Topshop, which I've actually been wanting for ages, as all my other dresses are patterned and I can't wear them all year round without looking silly, so this is perfect, I love it! <3
[also it's Christmas which is why it's rather messy in the background, presents to wrap and all!]


DSC_8093
DSC_8089

She also got me the Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush which was on my Wishlist, I HAVE to have a lip scrub from Lush every year, my lips cannot survive the cold weather without it! The popcorn one is amazing ;____; It tastes like  salted caramel and smells beautiful <3 

Also these nail polishes are beautiful, exactly what I wanted <3 I still love glitter <3


DSC_8102


Here's me looking strange, again. Alice also got me the 'Beguild' Lipstick from Topshop that I've wanted for AGES! I am in love with it it's the best colour in the world I don't care if people stop wearing this colour of lipstick, I shall still be wearing it in 2025. 

I love Christmas so much! I can't wait to open more presents <3

Here is my cat in a bag. 
DSC_8109
She's such a pretty cat, though she looks rather scared here.
Merry Christmas!
xoxoxoxo

and about the 'xoxoxoxo' I CANNOT BELIEVE GOSSIP GIRL IS FINISHED. Super upset! :( 





11 comments:

  1. That photo of your cat is great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you secret samta presents were fab!! Lovely dress, great colour!! Merry xmas X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress really suits you, great colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush make the very best lip scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely presents! and your cat aw ahaha! i'm like 2 series behind on gossip girl, i'm just hoping chuck and blair are finally back on (for good) in the final episode haha. i'll get there one day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :3 haha! She's beautiful <3 aw you gotta catch up! It's sooo good!! So much drama with Chuck and B! :') xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica