Wednesday, 12 December 2012

I did post some outfit pictures, but they went horribly wrong

The title says it all!
The lighting on my pictures wasn't great so I decided not to use them.
Instead I'll show you my glittery leggings, new backpack, instagram pics and some of my [terrrible] photography work! 
I think I owe you guys at least a little blog post, as I'vbe finally reached over 100 followers! I was SO happy when I looked on my homepage and saw the beautiful '100' number!
To celebrate, I shall be hosting a giveaway VERY soon so keep your eyes peeled for it! Thinking Lush goodies, as Lush is Christmassy and beautiful!
What are your favourite Lush products, let me know!

INSTAGRAM


1 - Christmassy Coffee with the college ladies | 2 - Candle making! | 3 - Christmas tree is up! | 4 - My beautiful Herschel Backpack | 5 - Been cooking a lot of new dishes recently! | 6 - My friends rabbit being sexy.

In my Media course at college, unfortunately Photography is part of it. Not that I dislike photography, I love taking photos, it's a hobby of mine, but getting taught and marked on it is just annoying! We were doing Street/Documentary photography, and I was given a street near the market in town, which is why these photos look hideous! The people in this area are so obnoxious and rude! One of my friends got verbally abused from one person, so a lot of our shots were blurry and of the ground. 

So I tried to take photos of people without them noticing! DSC_8074DSC_8108DSC_8109DSC_8121DSC_8123DSC_8115

Definitely not my best, but I thought I'd share with you some of the things our annoying teacher makes us do in the COLD!

Lets end with some glitter. 

DSC_8142 
In love with these leggings so much!
They were £7 from Tesco, and they're really warm for being leggings, so they're not too thin! and they're glittery.....what more would anyone want?!

DSC_8135
This is the inside of my beautiful Herschel Heritage backpack [shown in my Instagram pic] 
I asked for this bag for Christmas, as I needed it for college! But it arrived before Christmas, and I convinced my Dad to let me have it now! :p 
One thing I was quite annoyed about though, was that I got this for £55 and the NEXT day it was on sale at £44 
WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL?!






9 comments:

  1. I love all these photos :)
    amazing post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your leggings omg! xx
    http://parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, that bag is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I would be so so wounded to get that bit of town to photograph lool. Also I love your leggings b I want some! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely leggings! There's so many awesome legging designs around right now.

    I am your newest blog follower <3 Gotta go have a browse through your old posts now to catch up..

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh might have to get myself down to tesco for those leggings... tis the season for ridiculous amounts of glitter after all!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photography isn't apart of my media course. But I did take it as a side last semester. I found it rather strange learning about it. And found it really hard to distinguish what was a good photograph and what was bad. I'd hate to be a photography teacher. I think its all in the eye of the beholder :)
    Britney
    http://lemonwoodandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your friends rabbit is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica