Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Hats, December and Doodleheart Illustrations.

I know I've been a bad blogger recently, I've been quite busy filming for College and when I've not been busy, I've been catching up on sleep!
I also have put some more things up on my eBay, a few clothes and some make-up I've never used :)
Have a look, you might like something, and most things started at 99p!
Take a look HERE.

In between college and other things, I've got a few new bits :)
Also, I'm really sorry - everytime I take new outfit pictures, my face and my stance just look so odd!

DSC_8053DSC_8063

Hat [left] £2 - Primark | Forever 21 Jumper £3 - eBay | Dress [under jumper] £22 - Republic | Glittery tights £3.50 - Tesco | Hat [right] £5 - Tesco


I'm really in love with hats this Winter. I've never really had a hat and actually worn it outside, as I don't think they suit me! but these hats are perfect for me! and it also means I don't have to spend too much time on my hair in the morning [extra sleep before an early college start, yay!] I also DO know that the hat from Tesco is extremely childish, and that I look 12 years old in it, I am okay with this. There is also a debate about what this hat actually represents - is it a bear, a cat, a mouse? I don't know.

Day and night I'm looking on eBay, I think it's my favourite place to online shop as it's so easy to find what you want and you can get really good deals, I can't believe this jumper only cost me £3 and it was brand new! 
I like the pattern, though it apparently makes me look like a hipster [hmph] It's so so so warm and I just REALLY needed a jumper, as I don't have any - none that keep me warm anyway! So I'm glad I found this <3

DSC_8061

I am completely obsessed with glitter. I love glitter so much!
I spotted a lot of glittery things in Tesco! I got these tights and some glittery leggings for £7! I saw some glittery ankle boots in Debenhams but walked past them too quickly to remember where they were, but all I can say is that they were made for me </3 

DSC_8059

This hat from Primark is sucha bargain, and also has some sparks of glitter <3

DSC_8056

Also, I'd just like to say how AMAZING Hannah McIntyre's Illustrations are, I love them all! You should like her Facebook page - Doodleheart Illustrations - and look at all her lovely drawings <3 
The lovely Hannah did a fabulous illustration of me! I love it so much! The original photograph of this is from when I was in Vienna in August :)

I think it's such an amazing illustration, I wish I could create something as good as this!

Thank you Hannah! You should also check out her lovely blog HERE. ^_^



Thank you for reading! 
Shall be posting more OOTD's soon :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I love this outfit. Such a cute outfit and you look so pretty. The tights are so special.
    The hat kind of looks like a mouse....I think! whatever it is....it sure is cute.
    Love, Joann xoxo
    http://zknight1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! :3 haha! I thought it looked cat-like :( aha :)

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. TOLD YOU IT WAS A MOUSE JUS SAYIN

      Proper comment after work xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really love the shorts on your ebay! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love the hats! I'm obsessed!


    I'm new and I'm at
    http://tokyoleighfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    Hope we can become friends!
    Tifa x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jumper, its perfect for this time of year (: Your whole outfit is beautiful (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh :3 Thankyou so much lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  5. ooh i have those tights from tesco too! What a bargain ;)
    also i love the layering of the dress to look like a skirt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love them! So much cheaper than H&M!
      Thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  6. really love this outfit and that Tesco hat is so cute, I love the beanie and I do agree about ebay, it's such a great shopping place <3 great bargain on that jumper btw

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! hah yes! Love eBay <3
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Ooh the hat is so cute! I'm not sure if it's a cat or a bear tho haha. And you're right, ebay is really the best place to shop :D I really like your post, followed you on bloglovin x
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving hats at the moment as well. The sparkly one is fab, is it from Primark?
    Just found your blog from Hannah's illustrations post - hello! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely :) They're a must have for Winter! It's way too cold without one! :p Yep it is from Primark! £2!
      Aww, lovely of you to check my blog ^_^ thankyou xxx

      Delete
  10. The bear hat is so cute. xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love both hats, especially the first one! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica