Tuesday, 25 December 2012

CHRISTMAS OOTD + Gifts ^_^

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're having a great day! :)
Thought I'd post a little Christmas post, as I love all the things I got and want to share them with you!
I was a little upset that I didn't get many surprises though, I already knew everything I was getting / I'm getting older and Christmas is becoming a past-time, I wish I was still 12 years-old and still believed in Santa ;_;

I this outfit for Christmas! [Excuse the slightly messy room, and the posters]

DSC_8190DSC_8192
DSC_8182

Leggings: Primark | Lace Peplum top: Tesco | Bag: Accessorize 

I'm really in love with the top, I love the back so much, my sister said she'd wear it with a top underneath but I don't think it needs one really. Unless it's extremely cold.


DSC_8178 
This shirt is from Tesco, I really like the studs ^_^ [It's not blue, it's the the lighting]

DSC_8176
I also got my favourite perfume, Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna, which was the only present I wasn't expecting! Such a pleasant surprise, it smells so good and I was heartbroken when my other one ran out!

DSC_8171
Yankee Candle from a friend - I've been obsessed with candles recently, and this one smells so nice, it makes the whole of upstairs smell like apples and cinnamon! <3
DSC_8169
A little closer look at my bag, it's so cute! I love the little bows :3

DSC_8167

Vanillary and Dragons Egg from Lush! I love the smell of Vanillary sooo much! and I can't wait to try my very first bath bomb! I also got 'Catastrophie' Face Mask but it was in the fridge whilst I was taking pictures :p

DSC_8158
I also got a mini set of Benefit face things! I've used the moisturizer already, it's really good, I am impressed!

DSC_8151
I got some Remmington straighteners too, I think this pattern is so cute! they came with the heat proof bag and a little make up bag with the same print, which I put my benefit things in ^_^ Oh, they also came with a flower hair clip, but I went through that phase, I gave it to my niece :p

DSC_8144
These leggings are so fabulous. They're really comfy, and the perfect length for me, surprisingly they are from Primark! 

DSC_8142
I got these shoes too, they're from Tesco :) I really liked the studded shoes like these from Topshop, but I like these ones more, you probably can't see but they have different kinds of studs and they're velvet and I just love them :3

DSC_8141
Last but not least, The nail polishes weren't a present, but I thought I'd show you my festive fingertips ^_^ I used a Rimmel nail polish, which was £4 from Tesco, it dries super quick too - which I love! and I used my Barry M silver glitter polish too, I think it's just the perfect amount of glitter ;)

Apart from these, I got the usual socks, chocolate and diaries and things ^_^

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
I'm off to eat me some turkey

ciao! xoxo




15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know where they sell the benefit small kit? its so cute :)

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!
      I jut got it from the benefit counter in Debenhams :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! Super cute outfit! I really like the lace shirt :)
    love ur blog:)


    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. some lovely presents and a gorgeous outfit. glad you had a lovely xmas doll! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Hope you had a good Christmas too xx

      Delete
  5. Love those leggings!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit ! :)

    I am hosting an International Giveaway on my blog. It would be great if you could enter.
    Thanks.
    http://beautywidbrainz.com/six-months-anniversary-giveaway-open-internationally/
    Hina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things! Beautiful nails. Happy new year honey.
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely day xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of all the studded items! And your nails are looking super pretty too.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower and look foreword to reading more posts, please be sure to check my beauty blog out at www.lookamillion.blogspot.com. I am a self-taught makeup artist and feature product reviews, looks i have created and how and so on.. I am a upcoming YouTuber and would appreciate if you followed my blog if you like


    xxx

    Sanna
    www.facebook.com/lookamillion

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your shoes !
    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica