Monday, 12 November 2012

OOTD

Good Afternoon :)
It's getting so dark so early now, it's so sad! I go to college in the morning, and its dark, and I leave at 5:30 and it's dark. Why is this acceptable?!

Anyway, since I've been back from Vienna I haven't blogged properly at all, this is because there is so much college work I need to do and takes up a lot of my time!

So now I'm going to make sure I make some time for blogging, I miss it so much!

I have weird facial expressions in these photos, I do apologize. 
I'm also beginning to dislike my fringe and wanting my old hair back, again.

DSC_8093DSC_8124
Dress, about £18 - Forever 21 | Boots, £22 - Tesco

I love this dress SO much! It's the perfect winter dress, the material is nice and soft, it keeps you warm even though it's a dress, cute pattern and it's really comfy!
I also love these boots, I had two pairs of them last winter as well, they're really comfy for heels, and they're not too high or too low. I was devastated when my last pair broke in the snow! They lasted for ages as well!
They're also available in brown, which I was tempted to buy this year but I thought.. black goes with everything!


DSC_8114DSC_8112
Sleeveless jacket, £15 [sale] - Vero Moda

I also share this sleeveless jacket with my mum, I told her I wanted it then she brought it for herself! But she said we can share so its okay :)
It makes the dress look more casual, I think it looks kinda weird with the dress, idk but I just wanted to show you it ^_^
I also understand that it isn't very wintery, but it was in the sale! It's nice to wear if you're just popping out and it's not too cold.
Vero Moda is one of my favourite shops, they have such lovely things!

I'm really looking forward to Christmas! This year has gone by so so quickly!
I'm hoping to do a giveaway soon, maybe nearer to Christmas time so it's like an extra gift for one lucky person!
Keep an eye out for that! :)


Have a nice evening!

10 comments:

  1. I love this dress I am so jelly >:| You look beautiful pusscat xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i luv all ur clothes I'm always jelly
      hehe fankyou lissykins ah luv ya ^_^
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the dress, the print is gorgeous! I need to go to forever 21 like now!!


    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! aha, I wish there was one in my city!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Your dress is so pretty - looks really similar to a Topshop one I was ogling in the summer for about twice the price!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ah yes, I think I know which one you mean, I really wanted it but couldn't justify the price! x

      Delete
  4. love this! the dress is so pretty :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Love the dress and love that sleeveless jacket even more :)

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica