Friday, 16 November 2012

OOTD! Marvin the Martian

So, whilst I was in Austria, I had an 8 year old girl moment when I saw this cropped t-shirt in the forever 21!
I HAD to buy it, I was in love and re-kindling my love for the Looney Tunes!

DSC_8137
Crop top about £4 [SALE]- Forever 21 | Dress [gift] - Topshop | Boots £22 - Tesco

I brought it without thinking about what I'd wear it with, but it didn't matter because it was only 5 euros :p

DSC_8139

Everyone has started layering again, so I decided to wear my swan Topshop dress, that I love, under the top.
I don't think it looks too bad - it looks cute [ and very childish of course] Though I am one of those people that doesn't really care if things go or not, but I'd never be too drastic and wear 3 different patterned items on the same day [like my photography teacher once did] terrible!

Layering things are really comfy and warm, so I'm going to try and layer a bit more, as I don't want to have to leave all my favourite dresses in my wardrobe all winter. Though you have to get it right, as sometimes you can look really frumpy if you're not careful :(

I really need to buy a Christmas jumper, and I need a new bag!
What do you need for the Winter season?

12 comments:

  1. love the print on ur dress, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)

      Lovely, I'll check it out :)

      x

      Delete
  2. hawteh. I'm judging you less for this top now because it looks so qt over this dress. Do you wanna go shopping on Monday btw bb text meh xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looooooooooooooooool fanks bb
      ill txt uuu xxx

      Delete
  3. I would've bought that tee too, so cute! Looks fab with the dress underneath x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just HAD to!
      Thankyou sweetie!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love the print on you shirt and for £4 it's such a bargain! I'm so glad I just stumbled across your blog - I love it! Definitely following you now :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know right! :3 aw thanks lovely! I really liked what you dressed up as for Halloween! xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing!!!! Would you like to follow each other? let me know or you can follow me and I will follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica