Saturday, 17 November 2012

Christmas Wishlist!

#12


#12 by jessiicups

Chain dress -Topshop | Velvet Dress - Lavish Alice | Satchel handbag - Accesorize | Settlement Backpack - Herschel Heritage | Lipstick in Beguiled, Lipstick in Hazard - Topshop | Vanillary Solid Perfume - Lush | Nails in JemNaills in Dark KnightNails in BrazilNails in Adrenalin - Topshop | Christmas Reindeer Jumper - Harper Lewis ASOS | Popcorn Lip Scrub - Lush 

I've been lusting over so many things recently! 
I've asked my dad for a Herschel Heritage backpack for Christmas for college, as I've wanted one for ages but could never find a cute one that isn't too outrageous! I've also asked for the satchel bag with the deer thing on it it's so pretty ;___; it gets so hard walking past Accessorize and not buying it! 

I also really like Lush's new Gorilla Perfume selection, my favourite is the Vanillary solid perfume, which I got my BFF as part of her birthday gift, but I like it so much I want one for myself! And of course, I've ran out of my Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush, so now I want a new one - the Popcorn one smells so much like popcorn, it's fabulous!

I also spotted this Topshop dress with the bird chain collar in the Last Chance To Buy section and it's so pretty ;___; it's such a shame it's only in petite, and only in size 6-8 online. :( I've also wanted a nice lipstick this Winter, one that isn't too dark or too bright a shade of Red. I'm very impressed with these two lipsticks from Topshop as they're just what I'm looking for! and I'm also very impressed with Topshop's nail polishes, I've become obsessed with glitter nail polish and I really love Brazil and Adrenalin [it looks exactly like Teenage Dream by OPI!!!!] 

Last, but not least - I've been really dying for a velvet dress for a long period of time, but I always felt like it'd make me look frumpy and weird, so this cut out one from Lavish Alice is perfect, it'll make me look like I have more curves - who doesn't want that?! And EVERYONE NEEDS a Christmas jumper, but I don't have one! :( This one is so perfect, I really want it, Harper and Lewis also have other REALLY nice Christmas jumpers, I was pleasantly surprised, so go check them out! :)


Sorry If this post was a little boring, but everyone needs to do a Christmas Wishlist!
I HOPE I GET EVERYTHING ON HERE FOR CHRISTMAS!
minus the Topshop dress as it's impossible [sadly :((((]

Whats on your xmas wishlist?



29 comments:

  1. Ugh I love Herschel Heritage backpacks so much I wish I could justify another bag LOL.

    Also Jessy I wish they have the little bird collar dress in your size this makes me so sad. I almost bought one for myself today but I couldn't decide if it would even look nice lool.

    This list is fab for present ideas btw ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same they're so beautiful I'm making my dad get it for me! haha!
      ;____; aw b it would look SOOOO nice on you though!!!!

      haha >.< i love ya <3

      Delete
  2. Okay, that black dress is absolutely gorgeous! & How have I never heard of that popcorn lip scrub!? :0 Also I need that pink backpack, how cute!

    Have a good day xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I WISH it was in my size!!! :( It's fairly new! It smells so good! hehe I cant wait for xmas! ^_^

      Thankyou!

      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Keep in touch...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Sweety! lovely blog u have here :)
    please check out mine sometime
    http://fashion0beauty.blogspot.in/
    Follow mi if u like
    happiee thanks giving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress so much, the chain detail is so cute! That velvet lavish alice dress is already on my wishlist, I love it and it's not too expensive. The cut out detail is perfect. Following you now!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same it's so pretty! I know! that's what I love about it! shops like Topshop like to price velvety things at about £40! aw thaks so much lovely! xxx

      Delete
  6. Oooh I want the bag from accessorize! Such a lovely wish list, I am in need of doing one soon :)

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I!!!! Thankyou! Yes, everyone needs an xmas one! :)xx

      Delete
  7. love that first dress! and the popcorn lip scrub is sooo nice

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was in my size!! I know :3

      I have done, lovely giveaway! lush <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love the christmas jumper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Topshop nailpolish is on my wishlist too!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is cute. I want peace on earth for Christmas. Nah, just kidding.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just love the burgundy and black colours out this winter? Particularly liking those two dresses. Really gorgeous. I love your header picture btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh the Topshop polishes look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! i've asked for that jem nail polish for xmas :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Literally want your whole wishlist haha, I have Adrenaline by Topshop and it is amaaazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO much i want on this list! i have beguiled, i love it (:
    the topshop glitter polishes look so pretty too & i keep meaning to pick up a lush lip scrub!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the jumper and the backpack =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The popcorn lipscrub is the best! I've got both the bubblegum and popcorn but prefer the popcorn so so much more!! Its just so strange, popcorn tasting, salty and sweet. Its delish! Mine is going very fast!
    Britney
    Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica