Monday, 8 October 2012

whats in my handbag, and Gossip Girl

Hey!

Thought I'd do a little post about yet ANOTHER freebie I got from What's In My Hangbag
I got a sample sized 'Liquid Gold' by Alpha H, in yet more cute packaging (I'm a sucker!)
DSC_8048 DSC_8050

I've yet to try this, as I received it today. I have read some reviews and people have said it's really good - even if they don't have problem skin.
I myself am quite prone to spots and this is supposed to help prevent breakouts and such, so I'm really hoping it does work, which I shall update you on when I've tried it!

On the other hand, I'm finally catching up with Gossip Girl, since I stopped watching it after series 4 for some reason :( But don't worry - I'm halfway through series 5!
I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT AGAIN, and Leighton Meester [Blair] is just fabulous, I love her. And of course Blake Lively [Serena.]

I wish I lived in the Upper East Side and had lots of money to blow on beautiful clothes like they're wearing here:




I'm in love with Leighton's bag and blazer, they're so sweet! And Blake's shoes and skirt are beautiful!

I thought that one of these skirts would be a really cute alternative to Serena's, and because it's autumn/winter you could always wear some cute tights, knee-high socks and jumper to winter-ify them up!

New Look £12.99 ^



Left: £42.00 ^ Topshop ^ Right: £32.00


Just thought I'd do a little post about re-kindling my love for Gossip Girl, apologies about my rambles!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new look one! and i am soo ready for the new GG and so sad its the last season *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same it's so cute!
      Omg I can't wait to finish watching season 5 !
      What?! season 6 is gonna be the last season :( nooooooooooo x

      Delete
  2. OMG! I love the skirts! :)

    Nice post by the way and i just follow you...

    xoxo

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice blog follow. Me back

    Follow

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog.

    Www.countrybumpkinlover.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the first skirt yaaaay :) loving that colour at the moment <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love it, might have to purchase it myself!
      Same, it's one of my fave colours for this time f year :3 xoxo

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica