Monday, 3 September 2012

Today

Finally showing you one of the best dresses I ever brought!

It's hard to wear it to the right places, as people do stare, but I don't care I still love it.
DSC_8145DSC_8150

[Sorry about the messy background btw.] 
Dress [Sale] £20 - Topshop | Tights £7.99 - H&M

It's a cute little dress, reminds me of Katy Perry's style. So glad I got my size in the sale :3
I actually tried this on because I thought it would be hideous and funny, but I actually fell in love with it!
I think my polka dot tights go really well with this dress, and my cute pair of pastel pink heels:
DSC_8174
Shoes [Sale] £8 - Next 

I absolutely love these shoes, I actually couldn't believe they were only £8! 
There were two sizes left, my size 6 and a size 8, so I took that as fate and got them straight away!
I, again didn't wear these in before I wore them out and got terrible blisters from them, but I thank all the companies that sell blister plasters - I love you.

Now they're really comfy to walk in, I love them :3

I haven't really got much else to say or show you today, so enjoy your day!

I look forward to posting again soon ^_^



11 comments:

  1. I love this dress, i love anything with hearts on! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I'm growing very fond of hearts <3 x

      Delete
  2. I've seen this dress on another blog and I seriously love it. You look wonderful in it!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dress, tights and shoes.
    You look so lovely in this outfit.
    Love, Joann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, it's so cute and the way you styled it is great:D
    -
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm definitely going to have a look:)

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica