Friday, 14 September 2012

something cute i can blog about ^_^

Yayyyy I finally have something to blog about! :D

I came home to an unexpected little gift!
I made an account on What's In My Handbag, I think it's a really sweet site! They offer a free product of something new every week, they have a limited supply though - you can secure your product for a small price too!

You upload photos of your handbags and whats in them etc. and you list the products you use [I haven't done this yet :p ] People can 'want' items in peoples bags and it adds to your wishlist!
 Sometimes they have promotions on certain things in the magazine peoples bags, and they send you them for free! Which is what happened with me, I wanted the 'Philosophy Lip Balm Kiss Me Tonight intense therapy balm' from this handbag and they sent it to me for free, how lovely of them! ^_^

You should check out their site and register, who ever says no to free things is just mad!!
DSC_8278DSC_8281DSC_8289DSC_8293DSC_8302

I just HAD to take lots of photos of the packaging I thought it was so cute, and I love me some cute packaging! Though I wasn't expecting it to be full of confetti!
The product is so NICE also, I think I may even like it better than Lush's Sugar Scrub - Which is shocking!!

Outfit posts soon! Have ordered a couple of things online, I shall post them when they arrive :)

Thankyou xoxo

14 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a cool website, I must check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing website, I haven't gotten a freebie yet though :( xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh no! Hopefully you will get one soon lovely! :3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love whats in my handbag!

    I'm having a giveaway at Sophie Rose Beauty Blog, make sure to check it out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww that's so cute it has your name and everything :3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great website, Im definitely going to check it out now! The packaging is gorgeous and so cute with your name on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great website! I know I was so happy at how sweet it was! xo

      Delete
  6. ive been signed up to this site for ages, and its brilliant! So far I have received two things, both of which were fabulous quality! LOVE IT! katblogsyeah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Awesome! I love free things! The packaging is so lovely too everything is just fabulous x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love the packaging so much! x

      Delete
  8. OOh it sounds lovely! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica