Monday, 27 August 2012

Vienna 2012


I've just spend a week in Vienna with my friends and my boyfriend, and I had such a good time, I wish I was still there! It's so cold back in Leicester!


Ill be posting a few photos of the beautiful place and I'll be doing a couple of outfit posts soon too - I've had a shopping spree and brought as many Topshop dresses as I can because they're the best and I've now become obsessed with dresses.



Vienna
Vienna
Vienna
Vienna

Just a few of my favourite unedited photos of Vienna, and how beautiful it is :)

I'll be posting some outfit pictures soon! I apologize for lack of outfit posts lately.

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous bb you photographer you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I love ma camera again :')

      Delete
    2. It is fabbity fab. Also post your shoes! And what was the shop called where you got them? xoxo

      Delete
    3. :3 Oh yeeeeeeeeeea I thought I forgot to post somethin
      how many outfitty pics did u take of me, just the one in the swan dress? i think it was called Promod :3 xoxo

      Delete
    4. Ye I thought I took more but I realised you never let me :( xoxo

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica