Tuesday, 28 August 2012

OOTD: In Vienna

I'm blogging more now that I have re-found my love of my Nikon :')
So hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more OOTD's and things :)

Almost every day when I was in Vienna, I wore a dress - It's was so hot - Luckily I had a little shopping spree for dresses before I went!

Excuse my herpy face.
280967_10151028913238803_915457184_o

My best friend Alice got me this beautiful swan dress from Topshop for my birthday :') I love it and was one of the few dresses that DIDN'T blow up in the wind!
Socks - Topshop | Lita's - Step In Style (Shh)


I love the way this dress looks on me, makes my waist look skinnier, and my bust look bigger, which I don't think anyone would complain about!

I also have fallen in love with Topshop frilly socks! 3 pairs for £8 and they look so cute, I don't care that they make me look 12 years old, they're so sweet :3



I have a couple more outfits to show you, I'll be blogging them soon ^_^

13 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous :) Glad to see you're back blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a little waist any way silly. I love this picture you look so beautiful ma girly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and the Topshop socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The socks are my favourite <3

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    You are very beautiful and I like your outfit. Just followed you, it'd be awesome if you did same :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks sweetie :)
      Thanks so much for following!
      I followed you on bloglovin, your blog is SO cute!!
      Love your drawings xoxo

      Delete
  5. That dress is gorgeous i wanted to try it on but there were barely any sizes here! Crazy about those socks too i bought the white and black pairs x

    Take a peak at my blog if you have a sec!
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I was lucky Alice spotted the last size 10! My friend who works in Topshop wanted it aswell, but there were none left so she got the plain yellow one, which is just as pretty! :)
      Yes the socks are lovely <3

      sure thing :3 xoxo

      Delete
  6. That dress is adorable, love the cutout.

    P.s. following you now.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Thankyou for following me, your blog is so cute :') I like that you featured your friend Matt, what a lovely blog ^_^
      xoxo

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica