Thursday, 30 August 2012

OOTD, and a few shopping items.

I'd just like to say hello to my new followers, and thank you so much for following me, welcome to my blog :)


So as I've said, I'm obsessed with dresses, and I genuinely wear them at any time I can!
I enrolled at my new college today (my photo ID looks terrible - but oh well, NUS discount in stores yay!) Excited to start my media course ^_^

I wore this dress, which is one of my favourites at the minute... I think I wear it TOO often


DSC_8060


Dress £20 [in the sale] - Topshop


This is me and my boyfriend in Vienna.. I couldn't get a good photo of my dress from the back, but I love the detail. 

The dress is so comfy and pretty, I wish I could wear it everyday!


I also went shopping today after my enrollment, brought a couple of things:

DSC_8110

Seaweed Skin Essentials set £10 - The Body Shop

DSC_8103
Includes:
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash | Toner | Mattifying Day Cream | Night Treatment |


And comes in a sweet little bag
^_^


DSC_8119
Cute patterned tights £7.99 - H&M

DSC_8128
 Earrings £3.99 - H&M


Patterned tights are my weakness, as are woolly winter ones and socks and all that jazz, I just love them... I will look like a 5 year old in these though, who cares!


I don't want this post to be too long or too much effort for you to read, so on my next post I'll show you my cute dolly type shoes I got from Vienna, and my dress that I brought from Forever 21
(I wish there was a F21 in Leicester!)




Bye for now!

xoxo

18 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! The toner from that set is really nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I haven't had a chance to try it all out yet, but I have heard good things! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your college course! :) The seaweed collection from The Body Shop is one of my favourites - and the little tub of moisturizer in that set is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I'm so excited to start!
      Yeah, I've tried the moisturizer before, and it made such a difference to my skin! ehe xoxo

      Delete
  3. Yeahhh you got da seaweed goodies. I take credit for that. Although I hope they're not what's made me get loadsa spots ><
    Also I am buying some of those tights sry2say they are sooo cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty liss
      Don be sayin did now about de spottykins missus!
      Dey so sweet I lub dem xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. you are a cutie patootie! that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute! the dress & you and your bf.

    Hybid Hunter | Hybid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks lovely! :3
      Your blog is so sweet, and you're gorgeous! Thanks for following :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. oh my, that dress is so pretty!
    love the print :)

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Yeah, I love floral print :3

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous dress, I love the detailing on the back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable dress! I love those patterned tights. xo

    http://cashmereandcrimson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I love them too, God bless H&M! xoxo

      Delete
  9. that dress is on my wishlist, really should have picked it up long ago! massive fail. It looks gorgeous on you

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh No, it's always sad when you really want something but it's too late to get it </3 you could have a look on eBay! :3
      Thanks lovely! Xxxxx

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica