Sunday, 8 July 2012



Unfortunately, due to the stupid rain in Leicester, my house got flooded and broke the computer and one of the laptops, so I apologize for not blogging, again! Some Summer eh!?



Left: Costa Coffee <3
Right: My Jefferey Campbell rip-offs, I don't care that they're rip offs they are beautiful.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 


Quick catch-up:



Last time I blogged I wanted everything in Topshop, and now I still do so I'm avoiding going inside and looking at the app at all the beautiful clothes, as I'm completely and utterly broke </3 :(


Recently I went to Sheffield University with my BFF Alice, her boyfriend and my boyfriend ^_^ It was super cute despite the rain, and I love going to uni open days, it gets me so excited for college in September and then I'll be able to go uni <3


I also went to Weymouth in June, luckily the weather was beautifully sunny, and the beach was so clean and uhh I wanna go back! 
Makes me happy that I'll be going on my first proper holiday abroad this year :3


(Picture on the Left)
I started reading Michael McIntyre's book - It's hilarious, I recommend it to everyone!

(Picture on the right) I went to see Rizzle Kicks back in May with Mikill Pane and Josh Osho <3




✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 



Just doing a little post, letting you inside my Instagram life:







A little selection of my instagram posts :)
My cute iPhone popcorn case, n
ecklace I made, I went to see Rizzle Kicks! 
Weymouth Beach <3 Trying to draw a little more.

ALSO I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE LAYOUT OF THESE PICTURES I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO GET IT RIGHT BUT IT JUST WONT DO IT, IT GOT ME SO MAD SO YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO BARE WITH IT, SORRY!
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

Looking forward to blogging more for you guys :) Thanks for being patient ahah!

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

3 comments:

  1. If we ever get this holiday booked you mean -___-
    Also I can't believe you actually blogged. IS THIS REAL LIFE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will. LOL I was bored and decided to :)
      IM SO MAD ABOUT THE PICS THEY ARENT GOING WHERE I WANT THEM TO IM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED

      Delete
    2. Srsly y didn't you just ask breddah I woulda helped you

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica