Sunday, 15 July 2012

#9
I already have the Little Mistress horse pattern dress, I got from a small shop in Weymouth Bay for £25. It was a beautiful shop, I wish there were more shops like that in Leicester.

Also somebody please get me a Mulberry and some Fred Perry shoes!

#9 by jessiicups featuring lace tops
Little Mistress lace dress
$29 - bankfashion.co.uk

Lace top
topshop.com

Topshop black skirt
ebay.co.uk

High heel shoes
topshop.com

Mulberry brown handbag
mulberry.com

forwardforward.com

4 comments:

  1. I love these picks, especially the skirt
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I wish i could afford everything :(
      xo

      Delete
  2. Oh lordy I want the Mulberry Del Rey bag so much! Excellent choice and a lovely blog!
    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love Mulberry's theyre beautiful!
      Thanks sweetie :3 x

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica