Thursday, 19 July 2012

I'm obsessed with shoes

#10


High heel booties
topshop.com

Low kitten heel
$140 - nelly.com

Round toe shoes
$115 - nelly.com

Mid heels
modcloth.com

Boat deck shoes
topshop.com

Mid heels
modcloth.com

Flat
modcloth.com

Studded flat shoes
modcloth.com

Nelly Shoes low kitten heel
$47 - nelly.com

Lipstick
barneys.com


At the minute (I really like posting via Polyvore) I'm obsessed with shoes.
Usually I wear heels everyday, which is actually quite bad for me, so I'm on the lookout for some pretty flats that aren't too expensive so that I don't become physically ill in the future and get some horrible muscle or joint disease or something!

Also, I found an excellent website that I wish I had seen sooner


Modcloth.com



take a look there is a sale on, and they ship to the UK!

5 comments:

  1. Me too haha! Though I stick with flat shoes, except for a rare special occasion. Am actually expecting some cute Mary Janes in the mail tomorrow:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh wow Mary Janes are so beautiful! I'm jealous!! x

      Delete
  2. I NEED a pair of those studded flats! & modcloth is my best friend haha! I live in their dresses! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh aren't like all of their shoes beautiful! haha! thank the lord they have a sale on <3

      Delete
  3. Me too girly. I love the light pink flats. So cute and useful.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica