Tuesday, 29 May 2012

no excuses, i'm gonna blog this summer!

Dear Followers, 

I am truly sorry for not blogging. I promise to blog at LEAST once a week from now on!

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

Lately I have been going into Topshop, dreaming about buying (almost) everything in the shop and leaving with nothing ;____;
Everything is so expensive!
The dresses are so beautiful, and I've become obsessed with their shorts.

Here's a little 'Topshop Wishlist' of things I want, that are currently in-store and not in my wardrobe.

I love the knicker-shorts and the Suntops, they are so beautiful!
I also wish I could wear the corset-top on the bottom right, so I've decided to join The Gym with my bestfriend Alice :') Becoming fit ladies for the summer :)

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I recently was blessed with an iPhone 4S, so expect lots of my Instagram photos very soon!
Those of you who are also blessed with an iPhone, and have Instagram, feel free to follow me: Jessiibelle 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

10 comments:

  1. hahaha 'blessed with an iPhone'
    omg don't I want everything from Topshop it's so sad and I can't find that dress online my heart is breaking ;___; xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe :3
      omg it looked so good on you ;____; it actually is upsetting, get it in store pls ;u; xoox

      Delete
  2. That crop top must be mine! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything in Topshop is so pretty and summery at the minute!

      Delete
  3. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love
    I follow u follow me?

    please vote here MY FREE CHOICE, is important for me and you can win shoes!! VOTE ME



    Kiss
    Erika
    myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! you have a lovely blog, following x

      Delete
  5. I love the flowery bralet, ah Topshop, I could spend all my money there! Yay instagram is lots of fun, enjoy :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love everything! thankyou :3 x

      Delete
  6. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica