Tuesday, 13 March 2012

It's been so long, I am sorry!


I'm so sorry it's been so long since I posted, I've just not found the time!

Forgive me xx

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿  
I've been on a huge shopping spree since last time I posted. In Leicester I went to the Highcross Student Lock-In where students get loads of discounts in various stores (even though I'm not technically a student anymore, they don't know that!) So I got an outfit, a really cute dress, a hoodie and a few other bits for under £60 which is excellent <3✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿  

I got this dress from Republic, was supposed to be £22, but I got it for £18! £4 really does make a lot of difference haha :p



This is my outfit, I'm in love with it :) Sorry for messy bedroom and blurry picture, but yeah.
top - Vero Moda £18 but i got it for £14! bargain!
skirt - H&M £12.99 (£10.99 with my discount)
knee high socks my muma got me from Tesco, but I did get some below the knee black and white spotty socks from H&M 'cause they're cute, but I don't really know how to wear them without looking like a school girl!


I really love these peter pan collars, I need to invest in some more, so if you've seen any nice ones anywhere, feel free to let me know where from! :)

I also got one of those hoodies everyone wears with the white zip and all, I got a burgundy one for £10! As Westcoast is closing down and everything in there is 2 for £20! I got some burgundy jeans too, though I'm not wearing them together, I don't want to look like I'm wearing a onesie! haha :p

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 
I've also started to read One Day, and I'm quite enjoying it so far, can't wait to watch the film, though I know It'll be disappointing compared to the book, always the damn case.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I've also found a new love for coffee, especially at Costa, which I'm now a loyal member :3






Bad picture quality, but yes, they always make my coffee look so beautiful <3 And I always feel so sophisticated meeting with friends to get coffee, it's so fun :3 IDK, I'm weird like that.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I wish I had lots of money to blow on clothes and stuff ;___;
I really want some pretty lingerie, you know.. for my non-existent boyfriend. SO UNFAIR.
Yeah, I'm just rambling now! Hope y'all are good :)
Sorry for the lack of posts :(
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿   

6 comments:

  1. i'm keen to read One Day too, before I watch the film :) films always ruin good books though!x

    http://alexandrae94.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it! It's getting good! :D haha i know! :( x

      Delete
  2. Nice !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie,
    You have a nice blog! Very interesting to read.
    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss.monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And I always feel so sophisticated meeting with friends to get coffee, it's so fun " haaaaa I'm dying
    Why didn't I see this this is so sad blog more now pls pls kk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica