Saturday, 4 February 2012

I HAVENT BLOGGED IN AGES! WOOOOPS.

Ever so sorry guys! Been tied up with hella loads of coursework and stuff :(

Man, I hate college.
I haven't got many good quality photos this time, my older brother went on a trip to New York with his girlfriend (In January, lots of snow, why didn't they take me?!) and took my Nikon with him!

Here's what's new:

Dyed my hair purple, due to boredom. Ended up looking like the corpses bride or something as it was practically black for a few days.
(Beware I look like a chav, gone wrong and decided to be some sort of alternative chavette)


I got bored again, and decided to cut myself a fringe again.

Decided to become crazy/mad/angsty and...yeah. Oh, my nails are painted with a Rimmel colour that has a really thick brush, so it's SO much easier to paint your other hand, it's awesome :3
My eyes look weird.
Sorry for inappropriate hand gesture.

I've lost weight, and it's showing, yay!
Size 8 top, my friend is NOT getting this back.


I can also wear it with my skirt from my last post, you can see it properly in this photo :) which is fun :D
I feel good after losing weight, I'm eating better and doing a LOT more exercise, so yeah I'm proud :)
Losing dem love handles yeeeeeeeeeee <3
If anyone has a 'My Fitness Pal' account, add me 'jessiicups' we can be buddy's together <3
(Also sorry the photo is the wrong way round, it would look weird with my other pictures on this post, probs some form of OCD)
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿  

I bought a some new clothes, and a bag from River Island which I love, but I'll have to show you when my brother gives me my camera back, 'cause my new Blackberry doesn't have flash and the lighting in my house is really dark haha!
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

You may or may not know, but I have filmed a horror film trailer for my Media Studies - A2 coursework, with my lovely bestfriend's camera as mine hasn't got the video option, which I can't actually show you til i get my marks, sorry!
Here's some pics from the trailer though:
      

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

So, hope you all had a good January, bring on Feb! V-Day yayyyy -_-
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿   

6 comments:

  1. Guuurl your boday is looking hot. And I can't wait to see your trailerrrrr! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really looking awesome.

    Love your fringe.
    xoxo

    http://zknight1988.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top looks SO good on you, I don't think your friend would dream of stealing (? is it if it's technically hers?) it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! haha :p well shes not having it back anyway! :p

      Delete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica