Friday, 13 January 2012

SORRY, FINALLY BLOGGING AGAIN

Hey! it's been a while since I last posted, but I've been busy and my sister has just had a baby girl and everything has been manic!
Thank you all for staying loyal and not unfollowing me from being away for ages! :D

Thought I'd quickly do one of those Outfit Of The Day things :)

(Sorry in advance for the crappy photo.)

Yeah it really is a crappy photo, but anyway
Purple top - New Look
Necklace - Topshop
Skirt (£5!!!) and tights - Primark


You can't really see, but the tights I'm wearing are black and white polka dot, and I love them! <3

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 


Oh and over the holidays I got my nose re-pierced (for the THIRD time) with a ring though, so its not going to fall out.
I have taken my Medusa piercing (upper lip piercing) out though because I would just look extra silly and strange.


A photo of me that was unintentionally close up, yep there is me with my nose ring!


✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 



So lately I don't know why, my sleeping pattern has been messed with and I can't sleep at all sometimes, so you know what has been my bestfriend?
Books and Sleep aid. 
I'm currently reading Invisible Threads by Annie and Maria Dalton, I have read it before but can't remember it so I thought I would re-read it, and I'm about a quarter of the way in and have no clue what is going on at all! So, so confused! The sleep aid tablets smell funny.


✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

This isn't interesting, but I like the fact that I got a The Muppet's Miss Piggy mug for Christmas, and its got these cute lil' chocolates with them and I like the packaging - its yellow - so I took a photo because I have gone insane from no sleep. 

I'm a loser, never mind haha.
But the nail polish I'm wearing here is Barry M - Blue Glitter, and though you have to apply at least 3/4 coats, and it isn't very long lasting, I love it! 


✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿  ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

It's exam time now, and I'm not really one to revise so I hope I do well on my Food Technology exam -
yes there is an exam in food tech, no it isn't practical :(
If any of you have exams, good luck! and if you don't then you are lucky buggers. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

21 comments:

  1. the colour of this skirt is a beaut. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read Invisible Threads! :(
    I luff the skirt Jessy I'm so jelly, you're gonna have to come shopping with me and ahow me where it is!
    Anyways you know I love that nail polish but just gonna say it again for good measure.
    Luffluffs xoxox
    Oh ya help me think of a name for ma blog betch xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itsh so confusin doe!
      awh okay bb :3 ehehehe love shoppin!
      :D same i luff it i has a purple one too :3
      alrighhtt i dunno you'll think of something qt and original bb
      luffings <3 xxxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore your skirt!! :) xoxo

    www.twaddleandtomfoolery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :D i love it cause it was an absolute bargain! xxx

      Delete
  4. ooh congrats to your sister :) Love the bright skirt and your jewellery too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment - now following you! :)

    Lovely blog- I look forward to reading all your posts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw wow thankyou so much, your blog is awesome :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your make up looks gorgeous! lovely post. x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You suit you're nose ring. I didn't know you could get it done again. Skin looks flawless too!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thankyou! :D haha yeah, as long as it wasn't infected or anything before, it just hurts A LOT more :p thankyou! :D

      Delete
  9. Hi Jessabelle.
    We are not fans of piercing but
    your noise ring look so
    delicate and cool. We love it.
    Take care!
    Joan and Joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thankyou! :D I thought i'd look really 'rock on dude' with a ring, but it's not too bad! :p

      Delete
  10. Love your piercing! Let's hope it stays in this time
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! haha yes, it's healed now yay! :D x

      Delete
  11. your nail polish is gorgeous!x

    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica