Saturday, 17 December 2011

quick crap blog post

I feel really weird with my fringe up!
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 
Anyway, hey guys!
Today my papa and I went to Highcross to shop for my moma's Christmas present :3
And obviously he treated me to a few bits :D

 
I fell in love with this dress, it is from A|Wear, and EVERYTHING in there is on sale, it's great!
I wanted it in a mustard yellow colour, but they only had burgundy and this colour in my size, and i don't really have anything this colour so I opted for it!

I love it because it makes me look a bit slimmer with the cuts on the waist, which is definitely a plus <3
Should've been £27, and its on sale for £18 :D
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 



My favourite shop ever (That's Entertainment) sells DVD's and CD's 2 for £5, 3 for £5 or 6 for £5 depending on the age of the film/cd etc.

So I got American Dreamz and American Psycho because I haven't watched either, surprisingly!
I'm really looking forward to both of them + Christian Bale is hot.
What's your opinion of them? :)
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

ALSO MY PAPA GOT ME THE EAR CUFF I WANTED I AM SO SO HAPPY!
Though I didn't think to buy a matching earring for my other ear, so I'll have to do something about that.
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 



And a couple of days ago, my 'Panda spirit hood' came from China, I have been waiting for ages!
It's so fluffy and warm, I hate taking it off because I get cold again :3
Though when I go out with it on, I get a lot of funny looks from adults, laughs from children and the other day i got called a fool by a man driving past me.
ITS WORTH IT.


^Hipsters using Instagram looking original^
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

12 comments:

  1. Love the cuff! So unique.
    American Psycho is amazing too, I would recommend the book if you haven't read it, it's a lot more intense than the movie but makes the film more enjoyable!
    Let us know what you think once you've watched it! :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! I'm wearing it all the time haha! :)
    ooo thanks, I needed a new book to read :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour of the A Wear dress is gorgeous - i love the cut out detail too. ooh and i definitely need to get myself an ear cuff :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha omg why didn't you tell me about this old man. Silly old man.
    I wanna watch these films! Stop watching all these things without me :( Hugh Grant as well, ma fave ♥
    I luff you bb you are beautiful and that dress is so qt :3
    Oh and thanks for blogging hehe I got scared you wouldn't and I'd be forever alone again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha sorry alice! :p
    you should come round and watch some films with me
    no homo
    hehe :3 aw bb fanks <3
    I LOVE BLOGGING
    just noone is interested, oh well :p
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky you being treated - i love the ear cuff and i'm about to go and check out the sale on the A|Wear site now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK so this dress is absolutely GORGEOUS! So gorgeous that as I scrolled down and saw where it was from.. I am now finding myself on the website! I love the colour!
    Your blog is also super cute! As are you.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress will look amazing with your hairr and the ear cuff is such a beaut xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou! :D aha yeah, there's quite a few nice jumpers on sale aswell! :)
    I tried looking for my dress on the website though, I couldnt find it! so its best to go in store :3
    aha aw thankyou lovely! :D <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks! :D aha I have to avoid orange colours now, I will look like a walking furnace! haha :p x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish there was an A|Wear near to where I live, their stuff always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah I used to love Awear! I miss having one in my town

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica