Tuesday, 13 December 2011

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Hey!
So basically all I've actually asked for Christmas is DVD's, and I asked my dad for an early present, because they were only £15 in Tesco, last ones in my size and, what can a girl do when she falls in love with the nicest boots ever?

She gets them :p

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 
Yeah, so as much as I consider myself some sort of movie God, there are lots of films I haven't seen, so I've sent my mum a list of films that I'd like to watch...Which is a pretty long list but here's a few films I've asked for:

Ginger Snaps, The Breakfast Club, Pretty Persuasion, Memento, Attack The Block, Hard Candy, Friends With Benefits, Dread.
I like pretty much every film genre, but Horror and Comedy films are my 
favourite, so if any of you guys know of any awesome films I may enjoy, please tell me, I shall add them to my list!
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

My friend and I made chocolate covered strawberries earlier, they were nice but they were nothing compared to the beautiful ones you get at the clothes show
(st
ill cannot stop talking about it, it was so much better than last year!)
But yes, the ones from clothes show are so delicious ;____; I've forgotten what company it was that made them :(



Why can't I do it like that?!

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 


I don't really want anything else for Christmas! It's weird, now I'm getting older, I don't know what I want! I just like surprises!

A few things I'm thinking about spending my Christmas money on, even though I'm in desperate need of clothes!

Paper Plane purse - I've really wanted this purse for ages, it's so cute! Might treat myself, as I've had the same purse for about 4 years!
Some decent nail polish - OPI Divine Swine, Mermaids Tears or one of the new Muppet ones! But they're £11 each which saddens me because there are ones just as nice in Topshop, but they don't do nice glittery ones like OPI do :(
An ear cuff - I do not know why I want one, but over the past few days I can't stop lurking the web at them! I go through these weird phases....
The best boots ever from Topshop - They are expensive, but depending on how much money I get from Christmas, idk we'll see :p
A funnel high waisted skirt - I've seen them on people (skinny people) and they just look so nice, so when I go shopping I will try one on, whether it will look good or not, who's to say?!


I know this post is a bit shitty, and I know I'm new but don't hate me!
I promise I'll blog better next time!




✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 
I like these flowery things.

12 comments:

  1. ooo those strawberries look so good, I'm literally drooling! whenever I try, they end up looking like poo :S hehe i love your blog design, i'm legit obsessed with flowers! definitely following!

    xoxo
    Rosie Anna

    http://rosieannax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to get DVDS for Christmas too and the strawberries look yummy! Now following! Check out my blog somtime!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those boots! :') x
    http://saraboxofthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I like these flowery things" hehe love you
    Also I just put that skirt in an email and sent it to myself because I wanted it haha (but in pink)
    And you need to stop watching so many movies, I jelly. How do you even find the time :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah and I luffluffluff Pretty Persuasion! And I know what you mean about not really knowing what you want as you get older. All I ever want is clothes anyway :')
    Love you babba x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thankyou girlies! :D i wish i could eat those strawberries every day!!

    haha alice isnt it bautiful ;____; and i don't do my coursework, i watch films instead :3
    aw i rly wanna see it ;___;
    aha Alice, all you ever want is clothes bbygrl >.<
    love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. o i'm looking for a skirt like the one you want for Christmas!!
    love the background ofyou're blog!!
    hi, i'm doing a christmas giveaway, it would be great if you'll like to partecipate!! http://www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com/2011/11/christmas-giveawayfendi.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Attack the Block and Memento.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots! I also can't wait to get some OPI polish for christmas!
    Where did you get your blog background/title? It looks really good!

    Kayleigh xXx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. isn't it lovely! the skirt is from topshop :3

    i haven't watched them yet, but i will soon :)

    thankyou, i wear them all the time! ah same! the colours are so nice!
    aw thankyou! i'm not sure, my friend Alice did it for me :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boots, they're gorgeous! :)
    lovely blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The purse is so, so pretty!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog!
I'll try my best to reply to everyone! :)

If you leave your blog link, I will look at your blog and follow you if I like what you post, please don't ask me to follow you or to follow you back - that's not how I choose who I follow.

Thankyou so much for following and commenting!

xoxo - Jessica